[ncl-install] I have Error message when installation version ncl-src-5.2.1

mark vogel mdvogelii at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 23:27:02 MST 2011

Dear Mary
I just put a sample file into your server.
I ran the HRLDAS offline every hour and I used do loop to addfile for each
month.
I got the error message sometime and sometime it was working.
But if I add more data set in. It won't work anymore.
You can see in the script that I comment out the first data set.
Thanks
Mark