[ncl-install] Compile NCARG shared libraries?

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Feb 3 16:29:17 MST 2011

Hi Mark,

We have some hooks in the build system to build shared libraries, but I've never
actually tried it, and I'm not sure what state it's in.

Look for this line in your config file in the $NCARG/config directory:

#define BuildShared NO

Try removing it (since I think it is YES by default), and then rerunning "make Everything".

--Mary