[ncl-install] uninstall NCAR graphics?

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Wed Sep 29 14:01:51 MDT 2010

Hi Nancy,

There's no official uninstall script for NCL/NCAR Graphics.
If you installed NCL to some root directory that doesn't share
files with other installations, then you can just remove this root directory.

If you have other software installations mixed in with NCL, however, then you will
just need to remove the files yourself.  I've attached a list of all the files
for version 5.2.1 to help with this.