[ncl-install] Install issue for Fedora 13

Claude DEROGNAT cderognat at aria.fr
Fri Sep 10 11:10:04 MDT 2010

Dear all,

On the NCL website, We didn't find bin for Fedora distribution.

We didn't succeed in compile the librairy from the install.

The configure and the make look successful. All the executable in the bin directory are created except ncl ... any idea?

Do you have any experience on NCL compilation on this OS?

Regards,

Ing. Claude DEROGNAT, PhD
ARIA TECHNOLOGIES SA
8-10, rue de la Ferme - 92100  Boulogne-Billancourt  - France
tél. / phone: 33 (0)1 46 08 68 60
ligne directe / direct line: 33 (0)1 46 08 68 65
fax: 33 (0)1 41 41 93 17
e-mail: cderognat at aria.fr <mailto:cderognat at aria.fr>  - http : www.aria.fr

P Avant d'imprimer ce courriel, réfléchissez à l'impact sur l'environnement, et dans la mesure du possible éditez les documents en recto verso, merci!