[ncl-install] 5.2.1 binary on PowerPC?

David Reusch dreusch at ees.nmt.edu
Tue Oct 12 10:08:54 MDT 2010

  I know I'm in a rapidly shrinking population, but I didn't see a
binary for PowerPC Macs at earthsystemgrid.org for v5.2.x.  We're still
supported OS-wise (in that we can run Leopard...) so, in that respect,
it'd be nice to have the option out there.  Is there any chance of a PPC
binary being made available?  I know there's a source option, I'm just
not sure I have time for that effort right now (and you might not either).

I know you can't support everything so this might just be the nudge I
need to get onto Intel and Snow Leopard!

Thanks,
Dave

--
Associate Research Professor of Climatology
Dept of Earth&  Environmental Science