[ncl-install] Problem with idt/ctrans gmeta visualization

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Wed Jun 30 10:33:36 MDT 2010

Laura,

Idt is behaving exactly like it's supposed to. No image will appear
until you click on the "play" (filled triangle) button.

The "can't find any spooled devices for printing" is normal too. You
have to set up your own special file (ncarv_spool)  if you want
to send images from idt to a printer.  More information on this can be
found at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Tools/idt.shtml
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Tools/ncarv_spool.shtml

--Mary