[ncl-install] problem running graphics

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Jul 29 16:29:09 MDT 2010

Hi Craig,

Thanks for the helpful email on this. I thought I had this covered at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/linux.shtml#InstallSoftware

Are there additional commands you have to run other than the ones mentioned here? I'm not familiar with administering a LINUX system,
so I'm not sure what the latest requirements are for installing the X11 development libraries.

--Mary