[ncl-install] X11 function issues

Ted Mansell Ted.Mansell at noaa.gov
Thu Jul 22 17:42:33 MDT 2010

X11 gets messed up after security updates, and there have been some
recently.  You can try re-installing the version you have now, or try
the latest version.

Also, if you have a recent version of X11, you should not set DISPLAY
at all.  It will be automatically set to something like DISPLAY=/tmp/
launch-PPNQQM/:0   You might try first removing the DISPLAY settings
from your .bashrc

-- Ted