[ncl-install] Installing opendap-enabled NCL

Mateus Teixeira mateus.teixeira at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 10:38:55 MDT 2009

Dear NCL maintainers,

I would like to install the opendap-enabled NCL in my Fedora 10
system. It has gcc version 4.3.2.
I have installed the binaries compiled with gcc 4.2.1, but I'm having
a lot of compilation errors in programs that use ncar graphics.
These compilation problems disappear when I use the
non-opendap-enabled NCL compiled with gcc version 4.3.2.

Could be possible to make available a version of opendap-enabled NCL
binaries compiled with gcc version 4.3.2?

Best regards,

--
Mateus da Silva Teixeira
Meteorologista