[ncl-install] Wrong path for defs.h on 5.1.1 install.

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Wed Nov 18 11:51:38 MST 2009

Hi David,

Sorry about the slow response. I'm at a conference this week.

I think there's a more serious problem here, that is causing your
include files to
not be generated properly. You shouldn't be having to modify any files.

Instead of "make all", trying running

    make includes depend all install

This should generate those missing *.h files.

--Mary