[ncl-install] Fedora 10

Bjorge Solli bjorge.solli at it.uib.no
Mon May 18 00:24:29 MDT 2009

Orion Poplawski wrote:
> On 05/15/2009 02:38 AM, Bjorge Solli wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm trying to install NCL on Fedora 10, but get a lot of errors when
>> using the precompiled binaries. Has anyone accoplished a working ncl on
>> Fedora 10? ncl is in the repos, but it does not work properly.
>>

> What about the ncl in the repo doesn't work properly?  Could you file a
> bug at https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Fedora ?

The problem here is that I really don't have a clue what I'm doing as I
am only trying to install this for one of our employees (I'm IT staff).
I have asked the employee to file the bug, but I doubt he'll do it:-(

He has set up a test for me to run, but I have no clue what the test
actually does..

Bjørge