[ncl-install] Compiling cpex08 on a Sun Solaris 10 system

Craig Miller cam at blwtl.uwo.ca
Fri May 1 12:13:35 MDT 2009

Mary

Unfortunately neither of the suggestions you made worked. I suspect that
if we're set on being able to use the WPS utilities that require NCAR
Graphics we going to need to build the latter from source on our system.
The good news is that we can run the WRF NCL scripts, and it appears
that there are several that give us the same functionality as the WPS
utilities that require NCAR Graphics.

Thanks again for all your help.

Craig

--