[ncl-install] compiling ncarg - ncl ... trouble path with containing "_"

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Sat Mar 21 08:10:10 MDT 2009

Hi,

You didn't indicate what your compile line looked like, but
are you doing something like:

    -I/usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-suse-linux/4.3/include

? If so try putting single tick marks around the line:

   '-I/usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-suse-linux/4.3/include'

It seems unusual that you would need to explicitly include this line,
however.

If you are not explicitly including this line, then can
you give me more information about how you are compiling?

--Mary