[ncl-install] I need help in mm5tonetcdf_1.2 compilation

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 14 09:45:42 MDT 2009

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009, ahmad moghaddam wrote:

> Dears all
> I have an error in mm5tonetcdf_1.2 compilation in my system.
>
> configure: error: netcdf library is required for compilation
> But when i checked my /usr/local address that I have the netcdfv4 be there, or i can run ncdump and ncgen and ncl.
> What is my mistake? what should I do?
> please help me
> Best and Warmest Regards
> Ahmad. Moghaddam

If you have questions about installing NetCDF, this is not the correct
forum. Please go to:

   http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/

They have an email address, "support-netcdf at unitdata.ucar.edu".

If you are having problems with NCL, you didn't give enough
information.

Did you follow the instructions at:

    http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/install.shtml

for installing a precompiled NCL binary?

What happens when you type:

    ncl  -V