[ncl-install] Problems installing NCL-5.1.1 on a Power5+ System

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Jul 13 20:32:59 MDT 2009

Xiandong,

We are not allowed to include the Triangle code (for generating
triangular meshes) in our code due to licensing issues, so this is
code you have to download separately if you need this functionality.

If you want this functionality, see:

    http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/build_from_src.shtml#Triangle

If you click on the Triangle link, it will take you to the source code.

If you don't need Triangle's functionality, then either rerun
"./Configure" in the $NCARG source tree and answer "n" to the Triangle
question, OR edit $NCARG/config/Site.local and add the line:

#define BuildTRIANGLE 0

somewhere after the line:

#ifdef SecondSite

but before the line: