[ncl-install] NCAR Graphics (Version 5.0.0) Installation Problem

Lingyan.Xin at noaa.gov Lingyan.Xin at noaa.gov
Fri Feb 27 13:00:12 MST 2009

Hello,

We installed the NCAR-G v5.0.0 on our LINUX system but was failed because of the missing of "hdf" related header files. So as the results, the executables of  "ctrans", "ictrans", "MakeNcl", "ncl", "ras2ccir601", "rascat", "rasgetpal", "rasls",
"rassplit", "rasstat", "rasview" and "wrapit77" were not generated. It seemed the hdf.h was hard-coded in the hdf.c file. Could you let me know how to fix the problem? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Lingyan
MDL/NWS/NOAA
1325 East-West Highway