[ncl-install] (ut_inv_calendar) is undefined

孙超 sunch07 at lzu.cn
Wed Aug 12 00:42:35 MDT 2009

Dear friemd £º
When I run the script(the script which Iused is attached to the letter.) to plot a
time series from a variable at my specified grid location.I got the message as
follow :
"fatal:(wrfout_d01_2005-08-28_00:00:00) has no file extension, can't determine
type of file to open
fatal:Either file (f) isn't defined or variable (Times) is not a variable in the
file
fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 16 in file x_y.ncl
"
Then I changed the wrfout's file name into "wrfout_d01_2005-08-28_00:00:00.nc".But
it still dosen't work.A new error came out.
"fatal:Undefined identifier: (ut_inv_calendar) is undefined, can't continue
fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 55 in file
$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/wrf/WRF_contributed.ncl

fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 17 in file x_y.ncl
"
What should I do ?

                                                        Yours sincerely
                                                        sun chao