[ncl-install] short2flt

Cristiano Prestrelo cristiano.prestrelo at cptec.inpe.br
Wed Apr 29 11:55:20 MDT 2009

Hi,

In example file mjoclivar_2.ncl in line 63 the function (    x       =  short2flt( f->$var$(iStrt:iLast,:,:) )    )  this missing in a one dimensions the correct is    x       =  short2flt( f->$var$(iStrt:iLast,0,:,:) )   ok  ???

when I run this script with my data shows the following error:

fatal:(lon) is not a dimension name in variable (x), could not determine dimension number
fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 3252 in file $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/contributed.ncl

fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 69 in file mjoclivar_2.ncl

What this means?

Regards,

Cristiano