[ncl-install] Problem installing NCL 5.1.0

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Apr 17 14:00:00 MDT 2009

The solution described in the trouble-shooting document should have
fixed the problem.

Please make sure that there are two underscores before and after
"UNIXOS2":  -D__UNIXOS2__

Did you rerun "make Everything" after you added this macro to your
config file in $NCARG/config?

Finally, is the -D__UNIXOS2__ actually showing up on the compile lines
where you see the errors? If not,
then double-check that you added this macro to the correct file.

--Mary