[ncl-install] mjo_phase_background

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Fri Apr 3 06:57:51 MDT 2009

When you 'compile' are you getting any error message
other than "Undefined identifier". You can get this
error if there is a syntax error but we ran this
on multiple OSs with no problems.

Based upon feedback,  people are using the MJO package
with no problems. I am not sure what the problem could be.

Just out of curiosity, what are the results of

%> uname -a
%> gcc -v
%> gfortran -v