[ncl-install] Dods enable version of NCL for windows?

andrea.n.hahmann at risoe.dk andrea.n.hahmann at risoe.dk
Mon Sep 15 07:55:57 MDT 2008

Good morning.

I have written a script to pull data from the GFS analysis from the NOAA

OpeNDAP server and it is working quite well.  Now, we are working with a

collaborator in Croatia and apparently the only computers available run
windows. Is there a OpeNDAP enable version of NCL available for windows?

I could not find one on the web site.  Or could I create one?  I have
found that apparently Grads, IDL and Matlab also have this capacity...

Thanks,
Andrea Hahmann
Risoe DTU
Roskilde, Denmark