[ncl-install] Re: 64-bit NCL Library for Mac Intel

Jocelyn Rodgers jrodgers78 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 23:54:16 MDT 2008

Hello -

I've installed the binary for the NCL library for Mac Intel.  I'm
trying to run the ngmath library in code using other libraries I have
compiled with ifort and gcc using the -m64 flag (64 bit compilation).
As best I can tell, my compilation is not working because the NCL
binaries for Mac OS X Intel have been compiled as 32-bit.  Is this
correct -- is it a 32-bit compilation (the default for gcc)?  And any
plans for releasing a 64-bit binary for OS X?

Thanks very much,
Jocelyn Rodgers