[ncl-install] install problem

David Brown dbrown at ucar.edu
Thu Jul 3 15:58:55 MDT 2008

Hi Xiao,
If you are using Linux, I think that the makedepend program does not
always find all the GNU C library include files.
This is not necessarily a problem as long as the C compiler itself
can find these include files.
If you can run the command

make

with no arguments successfully then you don't need to worry about
these make depend errors.

If this doesn't work for you, tell us what system you are using.
Send the results of

uname -a
gcc --version

Dave Brown