[ncl-install] non-interactive configure

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Jan 7 09:04:54 MST 2008

Alex,

I'm afraid not. It is on our list to put the NCAR Graphics build
under Autoconf, which will allow a "./configure" type of build. Right
now, it's under a rather ancient, custom, build system,
unfortunately. If there's anybody out there who loves putting
packages under Autoconf, we would certainly love hearing about it.  :-)

--Mary