[ncl-install] Trouble with ctrans sun raster output x86_64

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Apr 11 11:05:46 MDT 2008

Orion,

Thanks for the patch.  We may have already applied this from another
user that sent us one, but I'll check.

You would have a similar problem with ictrans, and hence idt; this
patch should fix both of those. It should also fix potential problems
with all the ras* tools, if you use these. However, the ras* tools are
rather out-of-date, so I don't encourage people to use these.

--Mary