[ncarg-talk] character size in labeling on the axes in autograph package

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 11 08:22:31 MDT 2017

Dear P.K. Yeung,

Autograph is an old package that is difficult to use and modify and
somewhat deprecated. The documentation for Autograph and Annotat can be
found at:

www.ncarg.ucar.edu/supplements/autograph/

I admit I don't know how to customize Autograph plots, but hopefully you
will find what you need here.

I *highly* suggest moving to NCL which is easier to program and to
customize.

If you can tell me what kind of plot you are trying to create with
Autograph, I can probably come up with an NCL script that does the same
thing and is MUCH easier to modify.

--Mary