[ncarg-talk] NCARG graphics Fortran 90 API

W. Miah wadud.miah at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 04:06:56 MDT 2015

Hi Petra,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I totally agree with how you are using the
graphics library. I am more interested with in-memory visualisation and not
having to write data to disk and then having to read it. Do you know if
there are asynchronous ways of calling the visualisation subroutines?

Wadud.

Wadud Miah
http://miahw.wordpress.com