[ncarg-talk] multiple xy plots in one frame

dave montgomery montgomery_dave at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 3 21:45:38 MDT 2015

Dear ncl users,I am trying to make a panel of multiple plots showing precipitation, temperature and their differences during the historical, midHolocene and lgm periods. For example precipitation should have the three periods in one frame. Same for temperature and their differences. In all, a panel containing four frames. I have worked through the examples on the xy-plots page in ncl but to no avail. I have attached the script below. I would be glad for your help.Many thanksDave Montgomery