[NARCCAP-discuss] Common Grid for NARCCAP?

Ethan Bodnaruk ebodnaruk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 09:40:51 MDT 2013

Hi Seth,

Thanks so much for your help.  I'm just starting to take a look at your
code.  Originally I imagined a situation in which I have a location of
interest surrounded by 4 actual domain coordinates or grids.  A program
could take those 4 locations and interpolate to create data corresponding
to the desired location.

It looks like your program requires one input file plus the gridfile,
though.  So if I only want to regrid for one particular location (i.e. a
certain city) does the gridfile I feed your program just need to contain
the lat/lon of that one city?  Your code would then take the .nc file for
all of North America and find the closest locations to my lat/lon and do
the interpolation from there?  Is that how it would work?

Thanks so much!
Ethan