[NARCCAP-discuss] HRM3 3D wind lat/lon & Various Data Issues

Seth McGinnis mcginnis at ucar.edu
Mon Feb 25 09:49:01 MST 2013

Hi Jonas,

Nothing that we publish will be set to all missing; if a variable is entirely
missing, we just don't bother to publish it.

I spot-checked the variables you mentioned just to be 100% sure, and they do
have data in them on our end, so you must have bad copies.  Usually when that
happens it's because the download got interrupted in some way.  Try downloading
the files from ESG again and see if that resolves the problem.

Cheers,

--Seth