[NARCCAP-discuss] HRM3 3D wind lat/lon & Various Data Issues

Seth McGinnis mcginnis at ucar.edu
Fri Feb 22 17:18:13 MST 2013

Hi Jonas,

I have added .txt files for the HRM3 staggered grid used for winds to the
website: http://www.narccap.ucar.edu/data/table4/ascii-latlon/text-latlon/

Thanks for letting us know about those problems!  I'll add them to our issue
tracking system.

The MM5I-ccsm data is missing because those pressure levels don't exist in that
model.  I'll see what I can do to make that clearer on the status page.

Th3 3D HRM3-hadcm3 data is present on the data server (which is where I
generate the status page from), but isn't available through ESG yet because
there are a number of infrastructure upgrades going on, and I have to hold off
on publishing until they're finished.  They should be forthcoming soon; my
apologies for the confusion.

Cheers,

--Seth