[NARCCAP-discuss] Unable to download data

Seth McGinnis mcginnis at ucar.edu
Thu Dec 19 14:26:32 MST 2013

Hi Ethan,

As far as I know, the ESG system has been running A-OK.  I just did a
test download and it was fine.

Try downloading a file through the ESG website (rather than through wget
or gridFTP or something like that). If you encounter any problems,
contact esg-support at earthsystemgrid.org with a description of the error.
 They're the best people to contact for help with download problems.

Cheers,

--Seth