[NARCCAP-discuss] Regarding the NARCCAP download to windows machine

keesara venkata reddy kvenkatareddy9 at rediffmail.com
Wed Aug 7 09:52:01 MDT 2013

Hi,
  I Downloaded the NARCCAP data from Earthgrid in NetCDF format. But I am confused with plain text conversion of data. My system is Windows 64 bit machine with windows 7 operating system. I tried different options of downloading the NetCDF and FAN packages, but I am not able to run them and install them.         You please inform me, what programs or packages exactly I have to download and install in my system to convert data into text format and to do simple mathematical operations with data.
with regards.,Venkata Reddy K.

Dr. K.Venkata Reddy, Visiting Scholor (UGC-Raman Post Doc fellow)SSL, Agrilife Research/ExtensionDepartment of Ecosystem Science and ManagementTexas A&M University, Texas-77843,USAMobile No (USA): 979-587-2922

Assistant Professor,
National Institute of Technology Warangal,

Warangal, Andhra Pradesh, India, 506004.

PH (O) ++91-870-2462142

Mobile No 09441666379