[NARCCAP-discuss] time discrepancy

Shane Brennan sbren006 at odu.edu
Sat Sep 8 16:05:28 MDT 2012

Hi Seth,

Thanks for letting me know. The missing numbers are showing in the
pulled time variable, before I do any date calculations in Excel. My
program is taking all .nc files for a particular variable and
generating a single daily statistics CSV, so it is likely that my
program has a bug, especially considering that the missing dates tend
to fall on the end of the year (and so the end of a file).

Thanks for all your help...

Shane