[NARCCAP-discuss] Projection problem

Risa Patarasuk risajook at ufl.edu
Tue Sep 4 06:34:55 MDT 2012

Hi Seth,

Thank you very much.

I found more missing values. These are in the CRCM_ccsm model.

pr - December 1999 and December 2070
tasmax - December 1999 and December 2070
tasmin - December 1999 and December 2070

I checked on this page: http://www.narccap.ucar.edu/data/missing/ and
didn't see these listed there. Please let me know what you find out.

Thanks,

Risa