[NARCCAP-discuss] Question regarding Tasmax and Tasmin

Antonia Rosati arosati at ucar.edu
Wed Mar 7 10:43:36 MST 2012

You're welcome.

Of course, the answer to *what does "soon" mean* is... "it depends."
I think 4-6 weeks sounds like a fair approximation. It will definitely
be announced over the discussion boards when it is available.

I apologize for the vagueness, but uncertainty is always abound. I
hope this answer helps.

Toni Rosati
NARCCAP User Community Liaison
National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR)
narccap at ucar.edu

On Wed, 07 Mar 2012 10:32:08 -0500