[NARCCAP-discuss] NARCCAP netcdf file viewer?

Oleksandr Huziy guziy.sasha at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 10:53:31 MDT 2012

Hi,

while panoply fails to recognise the coordinate variables, toolsUI.jar does
a very good job (see attached screenshot), we could inform the development
team that it would be nice to choose coordinate variables in panoply....

the link to toolsUI.jar:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/documentation.htm

Download, double click and enjoy.

--