[NARCCAP-discuss] NARCCAP netcdf file viewer?

Michael Rawlins rawlins02 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 19:44:02 MDT 2012

I use Panoply with the NARCCAP netCDF files and have never seen it display offset like you show. That is, it's always worked fine for me. Perhaps it's a problem with that one data set. I'm unable to test right now but contact me next week if you still plan to use Panoply and have been unable to resolve the issue.

Mike