[NARCCAP-discuss] netcdf to raster files in ArcGIS

Kevin Sampson ksampson at ucar.edu
Thu Jul 19 11:29:41 MDT 2012

Risa,

There is a tutorial on our website that describes how to work with
NetCDF in ArcGIS:

http://gis.ucar.edu/doc/netCDF_GIS.pdf

The tutorial uses ArcGIS 9.2, but it should be similar for more recent
versions.

Kevin

Kevin Sampson
Associate Scientist
P.O. Box 3000 Boulder, CO  80307-3000
Tel: 303.497.8121           Fax: 303.497.8125
E-mail: ksampson at ucar.edu   Web: www.gis.ucar.edu