[NARCCAP-discuss] Observed Gridded Climate Data

S.Z.Samadi zahra.samadi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 11:01:52 MDT 2012

Many thanks, I started to install CDO yesterday and I have
gone through below link to install that, but when I installed and open the
software, I am getting this below error.

https://code.zmaw.de/projects/cdo/wiki/Win32

 the program cannot start because pthreadGC2.dll is missing form your
computer, try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

*Any advise for that? *

My system is 64bit binaries (windows 7). Now I am installing Cygwin!

Thanks,
SAMADI