[NARCCAP-discuss] Observed Gridded Climate Data

Sho Kawazoe shomtm62 at iastate.edu
Wed Jul 11 10:30:04 MDT 2012

Samadi,

 When I've used UW data in the past, I've cut out my domain on NCL.

You can also do this using the NCO command ncks (kitchen sink), or the CDO
(Climate data operator) sellonlatbox. Try CDO first. ncks may be a bit
tricky for something like this.

If NCL is something you prefer, I have a code written that I can send you
as well.

Hope this helps,
Sho