[NARCCAP-discuss] Consistency between tas, tasmax and tasmin.

David Bronaugh bronaugh at uvic.ca
Tue Feb 7 14:13:25 MST 2012

Hmm; I took another look at your graph, and while the plotting methodology
is making more of those data points look problematic than actually are,
there are still definitely some that exceed the tasmin/tasmax bounds by a
wide margin. So I can't chalk it all up to a plotting methodology problem;
though it would be nice to see the plots redone.

David