[NARCCAP-discuss] 答复: Wind Vectors

Hao, Hua hua.hao at emory.edu
Mon Dec 17 12:05:09 MST 2012

Dear Jonas:

I am a new user for NARCCAP data and now I want to find the future data for year 2040-2050. But when I follow the instructions on the website, the data for crcm cgcm3 is only up to year 1996.
http://www.earthsystemgrid.org/browse/viewCollectionFilesFilter.htm
Where I can find the future data? I am appreciate for your help.
Thanks for your time.

Hua Hao
MPH Candidate 2013, Epidemiology
Rollins School of Public Health