[NARCCAP-discuss] Digest, Vol 11, Issue 2 | wget download

noel.aloysius at yale.edu noel.aloysius at yale.edu
Tue Apr 3 12:31:51 MDT 2012

I followed the instructions on the link below to setup the MyProxyClient (not
the java version) and use MyProxyLogon credentials to get the authentication
from respective servers. I have been downloading data from ESG without any
problems. You will have to renew the credentials every 12 hours.

https://oodt.jpl.nasa.gov/wiki/display/CLIMATE/CDX-ESGF+Integration

Noel