[NARCCAP-discuss] Download multiple data files

Seth McGinnis mcginnis at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 20 19:53:37 MDT 2011

Hi Shuang-Ye,

On the ESG page that lists the individual files, you can select multiple files
using the checkboxes to the left of the file names.  If you then click the
button labelled "Download ALL Selected Files", at the top of the page, it will
take you to a page where you can generate a wget script.

(Note that the wget scripts use authentication tokens that expire after a day
or two, so if you want to download the files again later on, you can't re-use
an old download script, but will have to generate a new one.)

Cheers,

--Seth