[Narccap-announce] EGU: Regional Climate Modeling Session

Melissa Bukovsky bukovsky at ucar.edu
Mon Jan 6 12:50:55 MST 2020

Dear Colleagues,

As in past years there will be a session "Regional climate modeling,
including CORDEX" (session CL4.12 ) at the EGU 2020 General Assembly,
which will be held 3-8 May 2020 in Vienna. The session is convened
by Filippo Giorgi, Ivan Güttler, and myself.

Abstract submission is open and we encourage you to submit your work to
this session. In recent EGU assemblies the RCM session has been either
the leading session or near the top in terms of number of abstracts
submitted.  This makes the session an excellent opportunity to show your
research and to learn about new developments both in CORDEX and RCMs
generally.

*Abstract submission closes on 15 January 2020, 13:00 CET.*

The session description can be found at
https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2020/sessionprogramme/CL?cosession=5dd7b410a90c04-38344224-m
with a link to the abstract submission page at
https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2020/abstractsubmission/37407

We look forward to meeting you in Vienna.

Best wishes,
Melissa Bukovsky, Ivan Güttler, and Filippo Giorgi