[Narccap-announce] Regional climate modeling at European Geosciences Union assembly EGU 2016

Raymond Arritt rwarritt at bruce.agron.iastate.edu
Tue Jan 12 16:04:59 MST 2016

Dear NARCCAP friends,

This is a quick reminder that the deadline for abstract submission to
the 2016 EGU General Assembly is tomorrow or today, depending on your
time zone:    13 January 2016 at 13:00 Central European Time (12:00 UTC).

We encourage you to submit your work to session CL5.09, "Regional
climate modeling, including CORDEX."   In past years this been the top
session within the EGU climate section in terms of number of abstracts.
We expect to continue this tradition given the surge in activity for
CORDEX and other RCM projects.  The session description is at
http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2016/session/20078

Please submit your abstract as soon as you can, because the system
sometimes becomes overloaded close to the deadline.

We look forward to seeing you in Vienna!

Best regards,
Ray Arritt and Filippo Giorgi

with apologies for inevitable cross-postings

--
  Raymond W. Arritt
  Professor