[Narccap-announce] MM5I Table 4 files updated on NARCCAP website

Seth McGinnis mcginnis at ucar.edu
Mon Oct 28 16:55:28 MDT 2013

Greetings NARCCAP Users,

To accompany the recent updates to the MM5I files on ESG, we have
updated the MM5I Table 4 files as well.

(These are the static variables like elevation and land-sea mask.
Because they are small and don't fit well into the hierarchical
organization we use on ESG, we make them available through the NARCCAP
website instead.)

The updated files can be found here:

http://www.narccap.ucar.edu/data/table4/

Other files that depend on these files, such as the gridpoint maps and
the ascii files with lat-lon coordinates, have also been updated.

Cheers,

--Seth McGinnis