[Narccap-announce] New Data, October 2012
mcginnis at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 16 17:20:51 MDT 2012
Greetings NARCCAP Users,
We have published a number of new datasets on ESG. The following
files are now available:
* HRM3 ncep Table 5: wa
* HRM3 hadcm3 Table 3: prw and snm
* HRM3 gfdl Table 5: all variables
Note: the 750-hPa level is currently missing from the HRM3-gfdl 3D
data. Also, cli and clw for HRM3 are provided on hybrid sigma levels,
rather than being interpolated to standard pressure levels. These
files contain all vertical levels and are much larger than other 3D files.
* MM5I ccsm-current Table 5: all variables
* MM5I ccsm Table 2: rsds
* MM5I ccsm Table 3: mrfso, mrro, mrros, mrso, rsus
* MM5I ccsm-current Table 3: tauu, tauv
* MM5I hadcm3 Table 2: pr, tas
* TMSL ccsm-current Table 1: tasmax tasmin
* TMSL ccsm-current Table 2: pr ps rsds tas
* TMSL ccsm-current Table 3: clt hfls hfss prc prw psl rlut rsdt rsut zmla
* TMSL ccsm-current Table 5: all variables except wa
* TMSL ccsm-future Table 1: tasmax, tasmin
* TMSL ccsm-future Table 2: huss pr ps
* TMSL ccsm-future Table 3: clt hfls hfss prc prw psl
These files are from the CCSM timeslice experiment, also known as the
CAM3 timeslice. To fit them into the existing naming convention,
timeslice data has been designated as "TMSL", with the driver "ccsm"
to indicate the CCSM/CAM3 timeslice.
Note that the TMSL ccsm-current simulation is only twenty years long,
not thirty. Note also that the TMSL ccsm-current datasets are now
complete; the variables that have been published are all that is
available, and no more variables will become available in the future.
More data from the future run is still forthcoming, however.
More information about the narccap-announce