[Narccap-announce] NARCCAP at the 2013 AMS Annual Meeting

Melissa Bukovsky bukovsky at ucar.edu
Thu May 17 11:05:10 MDT 2012

Dear All,

We have again proposed a special NARCCAP session for the AMS Annual
Meeting.  The abstract submission deadline is August 1, 2012.  So, if
you are interested in presenting an oral or poster paper on your NARCCAP
related research, please choose the NARCCAP subtopic under the 25th
Conference on Climate Variability and Change during the submission
process.  We're excited about this year's meeting, but it will not be
successful without you involved! We hope to see you there!

The 93rd AMS Annual Meeting is set for January 6-10, 2013 (note that it
is earlier than normal) in Austin, TX.  The theme for the 2013 meeting
is "Taking Predictions to the Next Level: Expanding Beyond Today's
Weather, Water, and Climate Forecasting and Projections".  For more
information and/or to submit an abstract go to:
<http://annual.ametsoc.org/2013/>.

Cheers,

Melissa Bukovsky and Linda Mearns
2013 AMS NARCCAP session co-chairs